Rosemary Scones with Balsamic Strawberries
- 1 package of Sticky Fingers Original Scones
- ½ teaspoon of minced fresh rosemary leaves
- 6 c. strawberries hulled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
Combine the strawberries, sugar and balsamic vinegar.
Let sit at room temperature for at least an hour or up to 7 hours in the refrigerator.
While waiting on the strawberries, make the scones.
Follow directions for Sticky Fingers Original Scones adding in the rosemary when you add the water. Bake as directed.
Top the warm scones with the berry mixture and some vanilla ice cream.
Garnish with extra rosemary sprigs.