Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
|PREP TIME||COOK TIME||SERVES|
|10 Minutes||10-12 Minutes||10|
- 1 Package Shine Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1 Stick Butter, Room temperature
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup Peanut Butter (Or any Nut Butter)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat (no need to grease the pan)
- In an electric mixer on a low speed cream butter and peanut butter for 2 minutes, until uniform mixture forms.
- Add egg and cookie mix and mix on low until combined
- Divide dough into 21 even balls, and place on prepared cookie sheet about 2 inches apart
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until cookies are golden brown
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack to cool completely
Tip: If you are using a natural peanut butter, which you keep in the fridge, portion out the 1/4 a cup and microwave it in 15 second intervals until it is slightly loose. This will help it to incorporate easier.