- 1 Sticky Fingers Bakeries Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted & cooled slightly
- 1/3 cup water
- 16 Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark Squares (unwrapped)
- ½ cup White Chocolate Chips
- Crushed Peppermint Candy
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line an 8”x8” baking pan with foil, leaving some foil extending 2” beyond the edges for easy removal from the pan; coat foil lightly with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg; slowly whisk in melted butter, then water. Stir in brownie mix until absorbed.
- Spread ½ of the batter evenly into the bottom of the pan. Lay chocolate squares evenly on the batter top, in a 4 down and 4 across grid pattern. Carefully spread the remaining batter over chocolate squares to cover completely.
- Bake the brownie for 32-37 minutes, until the top, is dry and firm. Cool brownie completely in pan. Using the edges of the foil, transfer the brownie to a work surface in 1 piece.
- Make White Chocolate Drizzle: Microwave white chocolate chips on medium power until soft; stir until melted & smooth. Fill a zipper-top sandwich bag with melted white chocolate and seal the bag to remove the air. Cut a small hole in the corner of the bag and squeeze the bag gently while making drizzles over the brownie surface—next, top the brownie generously with candy.
- Let the brownies sit until the drizzle has hardened.
- Cut into 16 squares with a sharp knife.