Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
|PREP TIME||COOK TIME||SERVES|
|10-15 Minutes||5 Minutes||2|
- 1 cup SHINE Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted & cooled slightly
- ¼ cup canned solid pack pumpkin
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ cup milk, room temperature
- Bring egg and milk to room temperature.
- Heat a large skillet over medium low or preheat an electric griddle to 350°F.
- To measure pancake mix, lightly spoon into dry measuring cup and level off (do not pack).
- In a large bowl, whisk egg to blend. Gradually whisk in melted butter, then pumpkin and whisk to combine. Gently whisk in cinnamon, ginger, and cloves until smooth. Whisk in milk. Slowly whisk in pancake mix until batter is well-blended but slightly grainy.
- Pour about ¼ cup batter onto hot skillet or griddle and form into 3-1/2” pancakes. Cook until pancakes are set around the edges and bubbles start to pop in the center. Carefully turn pancakes over and cook on the second side until brown.