This Skillet Corn Bread is a cinch to make, and is fantastic side for any meal!
- 1 lb (16 oz) Marie Callender’s Corn Bread
- 10” cast iron skillet
- 1-1/2 cup of water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease skillet and preheat in oven.
- Mix 1lb corn bread mix with water until ingredients are thoroughly moistened.
- With an oven glove, remove heated skillet from oven and pour mixture into skillet.
- Place skillet in oven and bake for 25 to 35 minutes.
- Toothpick test to make sure it is fully cooked.