- 1 package of Sticky Fingers Bakeries Original Scone Mix
- 1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons cold water
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon quick oats (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease a scone pan. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine; Sticky Fingers Bakeries Original Scone Mix with caraway seeds, raisins, and optional quick oats.
- Add water to the dry ingredients and stir to form the dough.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of dough approximately 3” apart on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes until lightly golden on top. Allow to cool directly on the baking sheet or scone pan.